- Improved compatibility of exported PSD files with 3rd-party applications (CorelDraw and Corel Photo-Paint).
- Support for reading alpha & spot colors (display info).
- Support for writing alpha & spot channel data.
- Support for reading and writing EXIF data.
- Support for reading version info.
- Support for reading and writing ICC profiles and thumbnail resources.
- Export functionality. The SDK now fully supports writing of PSD files in Grayscale and RGB mode with transparency, with 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit channel data.
- New deinterleaving functions for writing PSDs.
- Support for XMP metadata.
- Fix for sometimes missing the last few bytes in RLE-compressed data.
- Support for 8-bit zipped data with prediction.
- Removed ApplyTransparencyMask.
- The base class interface of PsdFile has changed due to new writing capabilities.