Hitman: HD Trilogy (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3)
More information about Hitman: HD Trilogy can be found on the Mi'pu'mi Games website.
Click here to view the gameplay trailer.
Responsibilities in that project included:
- Memory system optimizations
- CPU performance optimizations (PowerPC, AltiVec, VMX)
- GPU & SPU rendering optimizations & synchronization
- Optimization of loading times, asynchronous I/O
- Debugging and bug-fixing
- Implementation of console-specific technical requirements for submission
While porting the Hitman games, Stefan's technical knowledge and debugging skills proved to be an invaluable asset. Given a shippable build and only assembler code, he managed to find even the most elusive show-stopping bugs, and fix their root cause rather than just their symptoms. Additionally, Stefan served as the go-to person for many essential console-specific low-level code optimizations.Tobias Sicheritz, Technical Director, Mi'pu'mi Games GmbH