1.6.1 (July 5, 2018)
- Added support for optional Unicode layer names.
- Updated sample code to use Unicode layer names if available.
1.6 (May 24, 2018)
- Added support for new 'psdM' image resource types introduced in newest version of Photoshop.
- Updated sample code to extract additional alpha channels.
1.5.1 (January 8, 2018)
- Improved compatibility of exported PSD files with 3rd-party applications (CorelDraw and Corel Photo-Paint).
1.5 (December 19, 2017)
- Support for reading alpha & spot colors (display info).
- Support for writing alpha & spot channel data.
1.4 (December 13, 2017)
- Support for reading and writing EXIF data.
1.3 (October 28, 2017)
- Support for reading version info.
- Support for reading and writing ICC profiles and thumbnail resources.
1.2 (September 9, 2017)
- Export functionality. The SDK now fully supports writing of PSD files in Grayscale and RGB mode with transparency, with 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit channel data.
- New deinterleaving functions for writing PSDs.
- Support for XMP metadata.
- Fix for sometimes missing the last few bytes in RLE-compressed data.
- Support for 8-bit zipped data with prediction.
- Removed ApplyTransparencyMask.
- The base class interface of PsdFile has changed due to new writing capabilities.